Manor House, two adjacent 1920’s colonial New Zealand homes is home to Dunedin’s best budget backpackers.
Manor House with free unlimited wifi, has rooms to suit everyone, we welcome travellers, families and we can cater for large groups. Visit Dunedin for beaches, nightlife, wildlife, NZ most beautiful peninsula, colonial history and so much more.
Only minutes from the city centre, situated on a quiet street with a garden and BBQ area to enjoy as well as Market Reserve park access over the road. Free taxi from Intercity bus depot directly to the hostel, book with us, minimum 2 nights. We have bikes to hire and there is a travel desk to book your tours around Dunedin and New Zealand.
Manor House is affiliated with The Backpacker Group – Discounted rates available at other hostels throughout the South Island www.thebackpackergroup.co.nz
Check out our range of FREEBIES!
- Unlimited free wifi throughout the hostel
- Unlimited national and mobile calls anywhere in New Zealand
- Computer available 24/7
- Tea, coffee and spices for cooking
- Herbs from the herb garden
- Use of the BBQ
- DVDs to watch, over 100 to choose from
- Hair dryers and hair straighteners to borrow
- Alarm clocks to borrow for those early starts
- Off-street PARKING
- Ear plugs!
- Sewing kit to use
- Eco boutique (free second hand clothes and items)