Manor House was created when two adjacent 1920’s early colonial New Zealand homes were converted for use as budget accommodation.
The hostel has rooms to suit everyone, we welcome families and we can cater for large groups. Mentioned in the Lonely Planet and a certificate of excellence with Tripadvisor, we would love to see you soon.
Situated on a quiet street with a garden and BBQ area to enjoy as well as a children’s playground over the road. Only minutes from the city centre. Free taxi from Intercity bus depot directly to the hostel, book direct to get this deal, you must stay for 2 nights. We have bikes to hire and there is a travel desk to book your tours around Dunedin and New Zealand.
Check out our range of FREEBIES!
- Unlimited free wifi throughout the hostel
- Unlimited national and mobile calls anywhere in New Zealand
- Computer available 24/7
- Tea, coffee and spices for cooking
- Herbs from the herb garden
- Use of the BBQ
- DVDs to watch, over 100 to choose from
- Hair dryers and hair straighteners to borrow
- Alarm clocks to borrow for those early starts
- Off-street PARKING
- Ear plugs!
- Sewing kit to use
- Eco boutique (free second hand clothes and items)