Manor House, two adjacent 1920’s colonial New Zealand homes is home to Dunedin’s best budget backpackers.
Manor House with free unlimited wifi, has rooms to suit everyone, we welcome travellers, families and we can cater for large groups. Visit Dunedin for beaches, nightlife, wildlife, NZ most beautiful peninsula, colonial history and so much more.
Only minutes from the city centre, situated on a quiet street with a garden and BBQ area to enjoy as well as Market Reserve park access over the road. Free taxi from Intercity bus depot directly to the hostel, book with us, minimum 2 nights. We have bikes to hire and there is a travel desk to book your tours around Dunedin and New Zealand. BOOK YOUR STAY NOW WITH NO BOOKING FEES
For check in’s after 9pm; you will receive an email after your booking has been confirmed with instructions on how to enter the hostel and where you will find your room.
Manor House is affiliated with The Backpacker Group – Discounted rates available at other hostels throughout the South Island www.thebackpackergroup.co.nz
Check out our range of FREEBIES!
- Unlimited free wifi throughout the hostel
- Unlimited national and mobile calls anywhere in New Zealand & Australia!
- Computer available 24/7
- Tea, coffee and spices for cooking
- Herbs from the herb garden
- Use of the BBQ
- DVDs to watch, over 100 to choose from
- Hair dryers and hair straighteners to borrow
- Alarm clocks to borrow for those early starts
- Off-street PARKING
- Ear plugs!
- Sewing kit to use
- Our hostel is set up to accommodate small children. However, children aged 17 or younger must be accompanied by a guardian/parent.
- A family must book the whole dorm to them selves if the children are under 17 years of age. This means paying for all beds that are not used in that dorm. We do not allow 16 years and under to share the dorms with other guests. We highly recommend booking your family into our private rooms. We have portable cots available to use at no charge.
- We cannot always guarantee that guests from a group booking will be in the same room or any booking will be in the same room for the duration of the stay, we do our best to keep everyone together.
- At the time of booking we charge the credit card for the first night – this confirms the booking. We will fully refund if you cancel your booking before 48 hours of arrival. (An administration fee of $2 will be taken off a refund that is made to a credit card.)
- A no show will be charged balance of 1 night or 50% of entire booking whichever is the greater.