Manor House is home to Dunedin’s best budget backpackers.
Manor House with free unlimited wifi, has rooms to suit everyone, we welcome travellers and families. Visit Dunedin for beaches, nightlife, wildlife, NZ most beautiful peninsula, colonial history and so much more.
Only minutes from the city centre, situated on a quiet street with a garden and BBQ area to enjoy as well as Market Reserve park access over the road. We have got a travel desk to book your tours around Dunedin and New Zealand.
For check in’s after 8pm; you will receive an email after your booking has been confirmed with instructions on how to enter the hostel and where you will find your room.
Manor House is affiliated with The Backpacker Group – Discounted rates available at other hostels throughout the South Island www.thebackpackergroup.co.nz
Friends of Manor: Here is a list of some other great members of the backpacker group
Absoloot Hostel QT www.absoloot.co.nz
Adventure Inn adventureinn.co.nz
All Stars Inn www.allstarsinn.co.nz
Arthouse Accommodation www.art-house.nz
Attic Backpackers www.atticbackpackers.co.nz
Glow Worm Accommodation www.glowwormfranz.co.nz
Hat Trick Lodge hattricklodge.co.nz
INNBetween Lodge & Backpackers www.innbetween.co.nz
Ivory Towers Backpackers Lodge ivorytowers.co.nz
Lakefront Lodge Backpackers laketekapo-accommodation.co.nz
Saltwater Lodge www.saltwaterlodge.co.nz
Skotel Alpine Resort www.skotel.co.nz
Taupo Urban Retreat www.tur.co.nz
Te Anau Lakefront Backpackers www.teanaubackpackers.co.nz
The Dwellington www.thedwellington.com
Check out our range of FREEBIES!
- Unlimited free wifi throughout the hostel
- Computer available 24/7
- Tea, coffee and spices for cooking
- Use of the BBQ
- DVDs to watch, over 100 to choose from
- Hair dryers and hair straighteners to borrow
- Alarm clocks to borrow for those early starts
- Limited Off-street PARKING
- Ear plugs!
- Sewing kit to use
- Our hostel is set up to accommodate small children. However, children aged 17 or younger must be accompanied by a guardian/parent.
- A family must book the whole dorm to them selves if the children are under 17 years of age. This means paying for all beds that are not used in that dorm. We do not allow 16 years and under to share the dorms with other guests. We highly recommend booking your family into our private rooms. We have portable cots available to use at no charge.
- We cannot always guarantee that guests from a group booking will be in the same room or any booking will be in the same room for the duration of the stay, we do our best to keep everyone together.
- CANCELLATIONS: Notice of cancellation is required no later than 10:00 am the day prior to check in date. If you do not notify in sufficient time a charge equal to the first night stay will still be payable. Should you wish to shorten a reservation after arrival the cost of the entire stay may still be payable. Charges are at the discretion of management.
- A no show will be charged balance of 1 night or 50% of entire booking whichever is the greater.